Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Changes

Erm... talking about change.. i think i did change a lot before and after my one and half year in Tarc. The most significant change i found is my way of study. From one who thought 'last minute' as always been his way of study and handled it pretty well as far as he concerned, to the one who had been doing the revision 1 month before the exams, and start to worry a lot of unnecessary stuffs! Perhaps this is how God prepare me before i further my study in university.
I also find lots of changes in the way i look at this world. For how stupid i am to care about those minor issues that i missed out a lots of nice memories in my life. It make me awake that how important friendship is it and how valuable it can be. For all those i have lost in my previous life, i regretted it and i know it's hard to get everything fixed that soon.
I feel great that i found my vision and start to strive for it from now onwards. i know it will be never too late and thanks God pulling back me from the darkness that i can never endure!
And to my best bro, thanks for everything u have done for me. You are forever my only Best Brother! thanks God for meeting u and me.

1 comment:

  1. hey...
    finally u update ur blog huh...!!!
    haha...
    glad to know that u've changed in a good way...
    just keep continue to put in ur effort...
    n hopefully u succeed one day later!

    ReplyDelete