Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Start

It's my baqtism tomorrow. i feel glad that everything's going smooth so far. Except my class gathering..
I already know that it wouldn't be easy. But i wanted to make it for everyone. I know they have my words before. And i regretted making those promises that i was not sure i can make it real. It is just me, one who like to show his stand despite knowing the problems he might face. Now what i have is only the blame and tease from my own friends. It is miserable isn't it? for someone like me? I'm sorry everyone.
A new chapter in my life is going to begin, but it is different this time, a real difference. I have the blessing from Lord Jesus Christ. I will live in his commands from now onwards. I will be the light and salt of Lord. And only by faithfulness i gain the love and mercies from HIM.
I will forget all those mistakes that i did in my past.. and starting a totally new life. No more condemnations for my sins as i know He has forgiven me.
I love you, Forever... for giving me a new life and allow me to be loyal to you till the kingdom of YOU to come..
From ur son: Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment