Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Miracles

HE did miracles again to me...
Life is about enduring the pain, enjoying the laughters, and live by faith in Jesus Christ...
Thanks Lord, for strengthening me, helping me out of all these. And now, i finally feel relieved and i found back my smiles, at the end...

The only thing i worry is now gone. I know you can live by yourself, with all your caring friends around, and smiling together with them. And i will always pray hard for your happiness, as you are my best companion in life.
I have no regret meeting you in my life, as i know that you are the gift given by God to me.. the one who know me more than any others, the one who always bear with my temper, and the one who always make me laugh...
No other can replace your place in my heart, no one.
Thanks for making the decision for me. And when i leave, i know that i will not have any worries. Promise me, live your life as it is the last day of your life. Even with absence of me beside you, you live your life tough and strong whatever sadness, obstacles or difficulties you face in life. You know that i'll be somewhere there, praying hard for you, always do...

And maybe i never told you this...
                                                                                                                                                 i loved you and always be...

Take good care! one day when i meet you again, it'll be a better me!! i promise... so you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment